Time waits for no one. Especially when it’s getting close to the end of the year. Ever notice how things speed up after October. What’s up with that?
This is the time to think about how you will manage your business, team, or your career in the next year. I created this visual template that allows you to focus on 3 key areas:
- Stop: What are the things you need to STOP doing in order to meet your goals.
- Continue: What activities have moved you closer to your goal? What will you continue to do to achieve your goal?
- Start: What are the things you need to start doing to reach your goals?
Click here to print the Stop, Continue, Start template and instructions.
Of course you don’t have to wait until the end of the year to use this exercise. Here are some ideas on how you can use this template anytime:
- Maybe you’re an event/meeting planner, use this exercise with your team after you finish a large project. Build on your success and drop whatever is holding you back.
- What if you are in a leadership position. Use this exercise with your team at the end of each quarter or mid-year. This allows you to make course corrections early.
- Maybe you’re a consultant or trainer, use this exercise during your workshop to help your group take lessons learned and make adjustments.
Larger wall size versions of this template are available, perfect for group activities and workshops.
Are you ready to use visual communication for your next meeting, just contact me for ideas. I’m happy to help.
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Stop, Continue, Start Template – A Visual Tool for Planning - November 16, 2017
- Project: Graphic Recording for the OCLC Conference – “Smarter Libraries” - November 3, 2017
- National Cyber Security Month - October 6, 2017