Guess what. Smiling has a lot of benefits!
- Smiling Makes You Look Younger
- It enhances your mood
- It’s a stress reliever
- Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin
Victor Borge once said “The shortest distance between two people is a smile.”
For a larger view, double click the image to expand.
I made this artwork while doing the “Art Everyday Month” Challenge.
There are 4 smiles in this drawing. Did you find them? Please comment below.
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Project: Highlights From #TedxHerndon - May 12, 2017
- Project: #APLUincludes Summit & Diversity in STEM Professorate - April 28, 2017
- The Power of a Thank You Letter - April 15, 2017