Guess what. Smiling has a lot of benefits!
- Smiling Makes You Look Younger
- It enhances your mood
- It’s a stress reliever
- Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin
Victor Borge once said “The shortest distance between two people is a smile.”
For a larger view, double click the image to expand.
I made this artwork while doing the “Art Everyday Month” Challenge.
There are 4 smiles in this drawing. Did you find them? Please comment below.
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Project: Graphic Recording NeighborWorks America #DCNTI - December 23, 2017
- Stop, Continue, Start Template – A Visual Tool for Planning - November 16, 2017
- Project: Graphic Recording for the OCLC Conference – “Smarter Libraries” - November 3, 2017