Graphic recording and sketchnoting is a process of listening, synthesizing, organizing and drawing what’s being said. Graphic recording is done large scale and real-time. Sketchnotes are done small scale on an iPad or sketchbook, which makes it a great fit if space is a concern or working remotely.
Are you looking for a creative way to keep everyone engaged during your meeting? A way to make complex ideas clear and eliminate confusion. Use the power of visual language for group collaboration. Graphic recording can transform:
- Strategic Visioning & Roadmap
- Project Planning
- Team Building
- Focus Groups
A graphic recorder is a vital partner to the facilitator of the meeting.
Before Your Event
- Initial meeting with key stakeholders to determine objectives, roles, time-frame, and venue for the event.
- Proposal submission and sign-off
- Consult on meeting design, logistics and display formats
- Pre-charting of agenda and other supporting charts such as welcome posters and banners
During Your Event
- My role is to listen intently, synthesize the information, and “draw out” the essence of what is being said.
- I may be at the front, side, or back of the room depending on the room layout and event.
- If working in person, I place the completed charts around the room as the event progresses. This allows people to review and refresh their thinking.
- I bring my own supplies (typically markers, chalk, and large sheets of paper about 4×8 ft.) Big paper creates big ideas! Click here to see what a large chart looks like.
- I can also work on a smaller scale using a sketchbook or tablet (sketchnotes), if it’s better for the venue. Sketchnotes can be created on-site or remotely.
After Your Event
- The completed charts are yours to keep. You can use the charts at follow up meetings to reinforce agreements and show the progress made. The charts are also a good review for those who could not attend the meeting.
- You receive digital images of the completed chart. Sharing these digital images are a great way to promote upcoming events, especially with social media.
- Graphic Recording fees are based on a day rate, plus travel expenses.
- Sketch Videos and Studio Work fees are based on the project requirements.
- I am located in the Washington, DC metro area. Travel expenses are additional when working 50 miles outside the Washington, DC area.
I will show you how you can use the power of visuals with the best pricing options for you. Get a FREE QUOTE, it’s easy.