Last week I had the privilege of graphic recording the Howard County Chamber of Commerce – Women In Government Contracting Conference. This one day conference was held at the Doubletree Hotel in Columbia, MD and featured top women in leadership, business, and government contracting.
During this conference See In Colors provided graphic recording for the morning, lunchtime keynote sessions and 2 break out sessions. Speakers included:
- Marissa Levin, CEO, Successful Culture
- Kimberly Ellis Taylor, Global Accounting Strategy Director, Oracle
- Timothy Schmitt, Aronson Capital Partners
- Gloria Larkin, TargetGov
The speakers were awesome and the content was priceless! Take a look at the visual summaries below.Thanks for reading! I appreciate all the comments and feedback that you send me (smile). I love referrals too, please continue to spread the word about my services.
If you want to use visual images for your next project, conference, or strategy session, contact me for ideas.
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Project: Highlights From #TedxHerndon - May 12, 2017
- Project: #APLUincludes Summit & Diversity in STEM Professorate - April 28, 2017
- The Power of a Thank You Letter - April 15, 2017