The year is winding down… so fast. How did that happen?
I am reflecting on all of the good times and the challenges of the year. It’s easy to think to yourself “Oh, it’s too late for me to _______ (fill in the blank).
Well, it’s never too late! Consider this…
- Henry Ford was 45 when he created the revolutionary Model T car.
- Morgan Freeman’s acting career didn’t take off until he was 52. That year, he appeared in the films Glory, Driving Miss Daisy and Lean on Me.
- Julia Child worked in advertising and media before writing her first cookbook when she was 50, launching her career as a celebrity chef.
Here is a drawing I created that sums it all up. I hope it inspires you to do greater things starting TODAY. It’s never too late to start something great!
What will you start TODAY?
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Stop, Continue, Start Template – A Visual Tool for Planning - November 16, 2017
- Project: Graphic Recording for the OCLC Conference – “Smarter Libraries” - November 3, 2017
- National Cyber Security Month - October 6, 2017