I came across this quote last week and I had to draw it. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela.
One of the best ways to get an education is through reading books. This year, I want to AMP up my game as far as reading goes. I’m a big fan of audio books but I am going to switch it up this year. This is the year I go back to basics with good old fashioned physical tangible books.
Here’s what’s on my list to read next. I have a nice combo.
- “In the Company of Women” a gift from my friend Wendy
- “Draw to Win” I purchased online
- “Switch”, I got from the library. I’ve renewed it twice and it’s due at end of the month. Uh oh!
I will be pulling out my favorite nuggets from these books and drawing them out. I’ll be sharing them in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.
What’s on your reading list?
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Project: Highlights From #TedxHerndon - May 12, 2017
- Project: #APLUincludes Summit & Diversity in STEM Professorate - April 28, 2017
- The Power of a Thank You Letter - April 15, 2017